Where and when can I travel?
Suffolk Links Brecks operates from 7.00am to 7.00pm, Mondays to Saturdays (except Public Holidays). The bus will take you to any of the towns or villages shown within the service area on the map. Connections can be made for onwards travel to places further afield such as Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket or Cambridge.
How do I book a journey?
Simply call 01638 664 304 up to a week before you wish to travel and book your journey. The booking service is open from 8.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays), making it easier for you to plan ahead.
Who runs the service?
Suffolk Links Brecks is operated by The Voluntary Network.
Other services in this area
Suffolk Links Brecks borders with Suffolk Links Three Towns to the south.
Suffolk Links Brecks provides connections with the bus services detailed below. Alternatively Suffolk Links Brecks can take you direct when no other buses are available, just ask the operator when you ring 01638 664 304. Bus services include:
- 16: Every hour between Bury St Edmunds, Mildenhall, Red Lodge and Newmarket.
- 84: Every hour between Bury St Edmunds and Thetford.
- 86: Every hour between Bury St Edmunds, Thetford and Brandon.
- 200, 201: Every hour between Mildenhall, Lakenheath, Brandon and Thetford.
- 355: Every hour between Bury St Edmunds, Lackford, Mildenhall and Lakenheath.