Where and when can I travel?
Suffolk Links Alde operates from 0700 to 1900, Mondays to Saturdays (except Public Holidays). The bus will take you to Rendlesham, Wickham Market or the railway station at Campsea Ashe or any of the villages within the Alde service area. Connections can be made for onwards travel to places further afield such as Ipswich, Framlingham, Aldeburgh or Saxmundham.
How do I book a journey?
• Simply call 0845 604 1802 up to a week before you wish to travel and book your journey.
• The booking service is open from 0815 to 1600, Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays), making it easier for you to plan ahead.
Who runs the service?
Suffolk Links Alde is operated by Coastal Accessible Transport Services (CATS).
Other services in this area
Suffolk Links Alde serves the area between Suffolk Links Wilford to the south, Suffolk Links Loes to the north west and Suffolk Links Blyth to the north. The area served covers Orford, Eyke, Tunstall, Rendlesham, Bromeswell, Ufford, Dallinghoo, Easton, Farnham, Friston and Thorpeness.
Suffolk Links Alde provides connections with the bus services detailed below. Alternatively Suffolk Links Alde can take you direct when no other buses are available, just ask the operator when you ring 0845 604 1802.
Other buses include:
- 63: Every two hours between Framlingham, Wickham Market, Woodbridge and Ipswich.
- 64: Hourly between Aldeburgh, Leiston, Saxmundham, Wickham Market, Woodbridge and Ipswich.
- 65: Every two hours between Rendlesham, Woodbridge and Ipswich.
- 165: Hourly between Aldeburgh, Rendlesham, Woodbridge and Ipswich.
- 521: Five journeys per day between Aldeburgh, Thorpeness, Leiston, Friston, Saxmundham and Halesworth.
In addition, trains run from the station at Campsea Ashe every hour between Lowestoft and Ipswich. Find out more information on rail timetables.
Suffolk Link Alde - Service map area