Where and when can I travel?
Suffolk Links Blyth operates from 0700 to 1900, Monday to Saturday (except Public Holidays). The bus will take you to Saxmundham, Leiston or the railway station at Darsham or any of the villages within the Blyth service area. Connections can be made for onwards travel to places further afield such as Halesworth, Lowestoft, Woodbridge or Ipswich.
How do I book a journey?
• Simply call 0845 604 1802 up to a week before you wish to travel and book your journey.
• The booking service is open from 0815 to 1600, Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays), making it easier for you to plan ahead.
Who runs the service?
Suffolk Links Blyth is operated by Coastal Accessible Transport Scheme (CATS).
Other services in the area
Suffolk Links Blyth serves the area between Suffolk Links Alde to the south, Suffolk Links Loes to the West and Suffolk Links Pathfinder towards Halesworth. The area served covers Blythburgh, Dunwich, Leiston, Minsmere, Saxmundham, Walberswick and Yoxford.
Suffolk Links Blyth provides connections with the bus services detailed below. Alternatively Suffolk Links Blyth can take you direct when no other buses are available, just ask the operator when you ring 0845 604 1802.
Other buses are:
- 64: Hourly between Saxmundham, Woodbridge and Ipswich.
- 64A: Hourly between Aldeburgh, Leiston and Saxmundham.
- 165: Hourly between Aldeburgh, Rendlesham, Woodbridge and Ipswich.
- 196: Twice a day between Leiston, Yoxford, Peasenhall and Saxmundham.
- 521: Five journeys per day between Aldeburgh, Thorpeness, Leiston, Friston, Saxmundham and Halesworth.
In addition, trains run from the station at Darsham every hour between Lowestoft and Ipswich. Find out more information on rail timetables.
Suffolk Links Blyth - Service map area