WHERE AND WHEN CAN I TRAVEL?
Suffolk Links Buzabout operates from 0700 to 1900 Monday to Saturday (except Public Holidays). The bus will take you to the railway stations at Ipswich or Manningtree, the London Road Park & Ride site at Copdock or any of the villages within the area shown on the map. Connections can be made for onwards travel to places further afield such as Ipswich town centre, Lowestoft or Norwich.
HOW DO I BOOK A JOURNEY?
• Simply call 0845 458 1920 up to a week before you wish to travel and book your journey.
• The booking service is open from 0900 to 1600, Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays), making it easier for you to plan ahead.
WHO RUNS THE SERVICE?
Suffolk Links Buzabout is operated by Suffolk ACRE (Action with Communities in Rural England).
OTHER SERVICES IN THE AREA
Suffolk Links Buzabout serves the area that covers Capel St Mary, Copdock, Belstead, Stratford St Mary, East Bergholt, Brantham, Cattawade, Bentley, Tattingstone, Freston, Stutton, Holbrook, Harkstead, Erwarton, Woolverstone, Chelmondiston, Shotley and Shotley Gate.
Suffolk Links Buzabout provides connections with the bus services detailed below. Alternatively Suffolk Links Buzabout can take you direct when no other buses are available, just ask the operator when you ring 0845 458 1920.
Other buses include:
- 92: Every two hours between Ipswich, Holbrook & Cattawade.
- 93: Every two hours between Ipswich, Capel St Mary, East Bergholt & Colchester.
- 94: Four times a day between Hadleigh, East Bergholt & Colchester.
- 96: Every two hours between Ipswich, Tattingstone, Capel St Mary, East Bergholt, Cattawade & Mistley.
- 98: Every two hours between Ipswich, Holbrook & Shotley Gate.
- 202: Every two hours between Ipswich, Chelmondiston & Shotley Gate.
Mainline trains run from Ipswich and Manningtree to London or Norwich. There are additional branch line trains from Manningtree to Harwich and from Ipswich to Felixstowe, Lowestoft, Cambridge, Peterborough and beyond. Find out more information on rail timetables.
In the summer months there is a regular ferry service connecting Shotley Gate with Harwich and Felixstowe.
Suffolk Links Buzabout - Service map area