Where and when can I travel?
Suffolk Links Gipping North operates from 0700 to 1900, Mondays to Saturdays (except Public Holidays). The bus will take you to Stowmarket, Needham Market or any of the villages within the Gipping North service area. Connections can be made for onwards travel to places further afield such as Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds or Diss.
How do I book a journey?
• Simply call 01449 616 000 up to a week before you wish to travel and book your journey.
• The booking service is open from 0830 to 1430, Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays), making it easier for you to plan ahead.
Who runs the service?
Suffolk Links Gipping North is operated by Optua.
Other services operating in the area
Suffolk Links Gipping North serves an area that covers the area around Rattlesden, Harleston, the Creetings, Stonham Aspall, Mendlesham and Wetheringsett. The service also connects with Suffolk Links Gipping South to the south, Suffolk Links Hoxne Area to the north east and Borderhoppa to the north.
Suffolk Links Gipping North can provide connections with the bus services detailed below, or take you direct when no buses are available, just ask the operator when you ring 01449 616 000.
Other buses include:
- 88: Regular services throughout the day between Stowmarket, Needham Market and Ipswich.
- 113: Every two hours between Diss, Mendlesham and Ipswich.
- 114: Every two hours between Diss, Debenham and Ipswich.
- 384, 385: Regular services operating Monday to Saturday throughout the day between Stowmarket and Bury St Edmunds.
In addition trains run hourly from Stowmarket to Ipswich, London, Norwich, Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds, and every two hours to Peterborough. Find out more information on rail timetables.