Where and when can I travel?
Suffolk Links Loes operates from 0700 to 1900, Monday to Saturday (except Public Holidays). The bus will take you to Framlingham, Saxmundham or the railway station at Darsham or any of the villages within the Loes service area. Connections can be made for onwards travel to places further afield such as Ipswich, Diss, Woodbridge or Lowestoft.
How do I book a journey?
• Simply call 0845 604 1802 up to a week before you wish to travel and book your journey.
• The booking service is open from 0815 to 1600, Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays), making it easier for you to plan ahead.
Who runs the service?
Suffolk Links Loes is operated by CATS (Coastal Accessible Transport Scheme).
Other services in the area
Suffolk Links Loes serves the area between Suffolk Links Blyth to the east, Suffolk Links Alde to the south east, Suffolk Links Pathfinder to the north and Suffolk Links Hoxne Area to the north west. The area served covers Yoxford, Badingham, Earl Soham, Parham, Great Glemham and Rendham.
Suffolk Links Loes provides connections with the bus services detailed below. Alternatively Suffolk Links Loes can take you direct when no other buses are available, just ask the operator when you ring 0845 604 1802.
Other buses are:
- 64: Hourly between Saxmundham, Woodbridge and Ipswich.
- 64A: Hourly between Aldeburgh, Leiston and Saxmundham.
- 118, 119: Every hour from Framlingham to Ipswich via Earl Soham or Otley.
- 196: Operates between Leiston, Yoxford, Peasenhall and Saxmundham.
- 482: Three times a day from Framlingham to Diss via Badingham and Laxfield.
- 521: Five journeys per day between Aldeburgh, Thorpeness, Leiston, Friston, Saxmundham and Halesworth.
In addition, trains run from the station at Darsham every hour between Lowestoft and Ipswich. Find out more information on rail timetables.