Where and when can I travel?
Suffolk Links Pathfinder operates from 0700 to 1900, Mondays to Saturdays (except Public Holidays). The bus will take you to Bungay, Halesworth, Wrentham or the railway station at Darsham, or any of the villages within the area shown on the map. Connections can be made for onwards travel to places further afield such as Ipswich, Norwich, Southwold or Lowestoft.
How do I book a journey?
• Simply call 0845 604 1802 up to a week before you wish to travel and book your journey.
• The booking service is open from 0815 to 1600, Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays), making it easier for you to plan ahead.
Who runs the service?
Suffolk Links Pathfinder is operated by CATS (Coastal Accessible Transport Scheme).
Other services in the area
Suffolk Links Pathfinder serves an area with Suffolk Links Hoxne Area to the west, Suffolk Links Loes to the south and Suffolk Links Blyth to the east. The area served covers Peasenhall, Laxfield, the Saints, the Elmhams, Henstead and Brampton.
Suffolk Links Pathfinder provides connections with the bus services detailed below. Alternatively Suffolk Links Pathfinder can take you direct when no other buses are available, just ask the operator when you ring 0845 604 1802.
Other buses are:
- 520: Every two hours between Halesworth & Southwold.
- 521: Five times a day between Aldeburgh, Saxmundham, Darsham & Halesworth.
- 522: Five times a day between Halesworth & Beccles.
- 524: Every two hours between Beccles & Southwold.
- 532: Wednesday only service operating in Halesworth, The Ilketshalls and Rumburgh.
- 580: Every hour between Diss, Harleston, Bungay & Beccles.
- 581: Every hour between Diss, Bungay, Beccles & Great Yarmouth.
- 588: Every half an hour between Halesworth, Bungay & Norwich.
- 601: Regular services between Southwold, Wrentham, Lowestoft, James Paget Hospital & Great Yarmouth.
Trains run from the stations at Darsham and Halesworth every hour between Lowestoft and Ipswich. Find out more information on rail timetables.