Where and when can I travel?
Suffolk Links Three Towns operates from 0700 to 1900, Mondays to Saturdays (except Public Holidays). The bus will take you to Newmarket, Haverhill or any of the villages within the Three Towns service area. Connections can be made for onwards travel to places further afield such as Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill, Newmarket or Clare.
How do I book a journey?
• Simply call 01638 664 304 up to a week before you wish to travel and book your journey.
• The booking service is open from 0800 to 1600, Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays), making it easier for you to plan ahead.
Who runs the service?
Suffolk Links Three Towns is operated by The Voluntary Network.
Other services in the area
Suffolk Links Three Towns borders with Suffolk Links Brecks to the north. Suffolk Links Three Towns serves an area that covers the villages between Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill and Newmarket.
Suffolk Links Three Towns can provide connections with the bus services detailed below, or take you direct when no buses are available, just ask the operator when you ring 0845 604 1802.
Other buses include:
- 14, 15: Hourly service between Bury St Edmunds, Chedburgh and Haverhill.
- 311, 312: Every two hours between Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket and Exning.
- 351: Three times a day between Great Bradley, Withersfield and Haverhill.
- 372, 374: Service operates between Clare, Brockley Green and Bury St Edmunds.
In addition there are trains to both Cambridge and Ipswich from Bury St Edmunds and Newmarket. From Bury St Edmunds there are also trains to Ely and Peterborough. Find out more information on rail timetables.