Where and when can I travel?
Suffolk Links Wilford operates from 0700 to 1900, Mondays to Saturdays (except Public Holidays). The bus will take you to Woodbridge, Melton, Orford or any of the villages within the Wilford service area. Connections can be made for onwards travel to places further afield such as Ipswich or Felixstowe.
How do I book a journey?
• Simply call 0845 604 1802 up to a week before you wish to travel and book your journey.
• The booking service is open from 0815 to 1600, Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays), making it easier for you to plan ahead.
Who runs the service?
Suffolk Links Wilford is operated by Coastal Accessible Transport Services (CATS).
Connections with other bus services
Suffolk Links Wilford serves an area that covers Bawdsey, Hollesley, Orford, Rendlesham, Sutton, Woodbridge and villages in between. The service also connects with Suffolk Links Alde to the north and west.
Suffolk Links Wilford can provide connections with the bus services detailed below, or take you direct when no buses are available, just ask the operator when you ring 0845 604 1802.
Other buses include:
- 64: Every hour between Saxmundham, Woodbridge and Ipswich.
- 65: Every two hours between Rendlesham, Woodbridge and Ipswich.
- 165: Every hour between Aldeburgh, Rendlesham, Woodbridge and Ipswich.
In addition trains run from the stations at Woodbridge and Melton every hour between Lowestoft and Ipswich. Find out more information on rail timetables.