Bike & Go
Bike & Go is a bike hire scheme that lets you quickly and easily complete your train journey by bike.
You'll find Bike & Go hire bikes at the following train stations:
- Ipswich Train Station
- Lowestoft Train Station
- Stowmarket Train Station
This is how it works.
- Register your credit or debit card details here and pay the annual subscription fee
- Receive your Bike & Go card in the post
- Check availability at your chosen station
- Show your Bike & Go card or registration email at the station’s ticket office to collect the key to your bike
- The rental fee will automatically be charged at the end of every month
- Unlock the bike from the station and get pedalling!
- Remember to use both locks when leaving your bike unattended
- Return the bike to a Bike & Go station, lock it and return the key to ticket office
Register today http://www.bikeandgo.co.uk/
There are plenty of recommended cycling routes across Suffolk. Use the maps below to plan your onward travel once arriving at a train station.
Cycling around Ipswich
Cycling around Felixstowe
Page last updated: Friday 10 February 2017