Report a problem

How to get in contact with us

If you have a query about home to school/college transport or want to report a problem, you can:

contact us online

or call us on 0345 6066173

You can also contact us about any school travel issues by writing to:Passenger TransportEndeavour House8 Russell RoadIpswichSuffolkIP1 2BX

Any queries you raise may require us to contact the transport company to ensure your issues are addressed appropriately.

Urgent enquiries

If your enquiry is urgent, e.g. children have not been collected from a bus stop or is of a child protection nature, please call us on 0345 6066173 and tell us about your concern.

View full contact details for different county council services

Back to top