School bus timetables
If you have been allocated a school bus route you can download your timetable here. Please select the relevant code from below based on the first two letters of your bus route.
Please note: school bus timetables are being updated on a regular basis as and when routes/contracts are assigned. It is recommended to keep checking your allocated school timetable up until the start of term. All timetables will be in place prior to term starting.
Public bus timetables
The timetables above are allocated school travel and college bus routes but it's possible that a public bus service might be a better option.
View a full list of of Suffolk public buses by service number
School and college travel arrangements
Some operators, schools or parish councils offer their own travel arrangements.
Your child should not travel on school transport if they have COVID, a virus or other contagious medical condition.
There is no longer a legal requirement for people with COVID-19 infection to self-isolate. However, if your child has any of the main symptoms of COVID-19 or a positive test result, there is guidance for people with symptoms of a respiratory infection including COVID-19.
There is no longer a legal requirement to wear a face covering.
Your child can continue to wear a face covering on school transport if you would like them to.
There are good practices that can be followed by your child whilst travelling to and from school to help reduce the spread of infections such as:-
- Pupils must carry and show their bus pass to the driver
- When getting on board, pupils must follow all instructions from the driver, and passenger assistant if there is one
- Where windows are open pupils should not close them as they will help increase the airflow through the vehicle
- Pupils should still wash their hands or use hand sanitiser as soon as they get off the vehicle
- The ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach is very important, please ensure your child carries tissues with them on home to school transport.
Download the school travel guidance poster (PDF 816KB)